ARC-4418 AQUARIUM SUMP
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US
7" sock included
Tank usage: up to 240 gallons
Main chamber: 17.25" x 16"
Secondary chamber: 17.25" x 9"
Adjustable water height: 6-10 inches
- Sleek minimalist design white body with gray accents
- Two layer 3/8" thick top rim for added strength
- Dual heater holder included and optional
- Flush drop in polycarbonate lids reversible design allows first chamber or second chamber skimmer location
- Expandable inlet bulkhead array allows the inlet chamber to function with 1" or 1.5 " bulkheads ( actual bulkheads sold separately HERE) Flush covers are included for bulkhead ports not in use
- Submerged inlet for silent operation
- Recessed sock plate lowers sock rim below water level to prevent bypass. Sump holds 7" sock (300-micron sock included, additional socks sold HERE)
- No warp drop-in flush lid above socks reduces noise and splash
- Slotted relief above sock chamber allows overspill in the event of a clog without excessive noise and splash.
- Original design removable bubble trap allows sump to function with or without bubble trap for additional return chamber space. A standard adjustable wall plate is included for operation without the bubble trap. The bubble trap assembly contains a removable slide tray for media holding and is locked into your desired water level height with black nylon bolts and actual black nylon nuts. No more broken threads in tapped walls. No more hard-to-reach slim bubble trap areas near impossible to clean. This is a game-changer.
- probe holder with rubber grommets isolates electrical noise for accurate readings
- Four 5/8" ports for optional 1/4" dosing line push fittings
- Dimensions: 43.75" x 17.75" x 15"
- Main chamber: 16" x 17.25"
- Secondary chamber: 9" x 17.25"
- Return chamber: 17.25" x 8"
- Total volume: 47.1 gallons
- Adjustable water level: 6-10"
- Inlets: (3) 1" or 1.5"
- Sock: 7 inch
- Cord ports: (2)
- Dosing ports: (4)